Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

He wept and passed the tissues...

Book of Big Daddy of the Deep Pockets
Chapter 2


1
 After a particularly bad shot, Jesus H. found Big Daddy in tears on the 4th tee. "Your shot was not that bad.  Why dost thou weep Bid Daddy?" Jesus H. asked.

2
Big Daddy replied in sobs, "Oh Jesus H. , its not the shot.  I can't stop thinking about how the government takes from me and the Collectivist steal from me.  The game is rigged and its not in my favor.  3 I have so little.  I have so little influence.  I'm only part of the 1%.  I want to be part of the 0.1%.  I want that third private jet, but I don't think it is going to happen if they close all of my tax loop holes and tax my offshore holdings."

4
 Jesus H. wept... along with Big Daddy and passed the tissues, saying "the people know not how they hurt the billionaires. I hear the lamentations of the shareholders.  5 But I am here to comfort you while we fly to the Caymans."

6 Jesus consoled him by saying, "shed no more tears for the news it good - now in elections money equals speech and the contribution limits have been vastly opened up.  7 Furthermore, as the majority of justices spaketh, money is not a corrupting influence in politics.  Money is only corrupting if it leads to prosecutable bribery and provable quid pro quo.  Praise be to the Chief Justice and his wisdom."


------------
Context:

Billionaires Crybaby Club Someone Get These Whiners a Tissue

Koch Original WSJ Op Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment